Monday, May 16, 2011

1270m on the rowing machine this morning, not feeling too bad.  Home to do some work then a trip to see the GP in the afternoon.  Results of blood tests haven't flagged anything unusual up, and the GP is of the opinion that I may as well continue with the Asprin, Simvastatin and Folic Acid, but can ignore the Dipyridamole as it is only shown to have a significant effect in the first two years.  As I'm coming up to the 18 month point he's not sure that they will be able to do much more for me, but the appointment next month with the Neuropsychologist will hopefully present me with ways of dealing with the altered sensation.  It was I thought a fairly positive meeting with the GP.

Dan entered the Slalom event on the river tonight, and won a medal first in his age group :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment