Saturday, March 5, 2011

Visit to the GP first thing to discuss stopping all my medication.  Can't see any justification at the moment so will try without, see if there is any lessening of fatigue and stomach discomfort then discuss the way forward with my consultant in a couple of weeks time.  Pointed out the ridge that has appeared in my left thumb nail and the GP went in search of his notes as he couldn't remember the name for them. A quick google suggests its Beau's lines formed two to three months ago according to the GP, so perhaps not a remnant of the stroke?

Allotment this morning in the drizzle to plant rhubarb, raspberry bushes and fruit trees.  Gooseberry bushes next.  Looking forward to fruit crumbles.  Afternoon and evening in front of the fire.

marchselect
Charles Bradley – Trouble In The Land
June Tabor – Shipbuilding
Tommy McCook & The Supersonics – Dub I Love
Nicolas Jaar – I Got a
Charles Bradley – No Time For Dreaming
Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers
Neutral Milk Hotel – In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
Culture – Two Sevens Clash
Napalm Death – The Kill
Death In Vegas – Hands Around My Throat - D.I.V.
Mayer Hawthorne – Just Ain't Gonna Work Out
Phyllis Dillon – Perfidia - Original
UNKLE – Burn My Shadow
Lil' Kim – Lighters Up - Explicit Album Version
LCD Soundsystem – North American Scum
Tommy McCook & The Supersonics – Reggae Merengue
The Detroit Cobras – Cha Cha Twist
Fujiya & Miyagi – Knickerbocker
Tommy McCook & The Supersonics – Love Dub
The White Stripes – Hotel Yorba
The Dirtbombs – Dirtbomb Blues
Screamin' Jay Hawkins – I Hear Voices
Scritti Politti – The Word Girl (Flesh And Blood) (Edit)
Granville Williams Orchestra – Popeye

No comments:

Post a Comment