Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Managed to walk over for a window seat to watch the sunrise over sheffield from L1
Also managed to shower standing up. lots of progress today.
I'm told a bed is available in Derby for me so I'm pushed down into a waiting area in a wheelchair ready for when my transport arrives. No comfy ambulance this time though its a Medicab and i'm squeezed into a back seat behind some lady who spends the whole journey describing her complete medical history in great detail while I'm coughing on my own saliva in the back. A most unpleasant journey i just hope they cleaned the back out before picking up any other passengers.
Things improve as I have my own room in the Royal and Karin has redirected my visitors; Arms, Kade & Linda, Ian, Stefan and Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment