Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Five teaspoons of apple, honey and yogurt smoothie went down very well this morning and as part of my exercises I managed to stick a finger to the back of my throat to stop everything moving to the left, without wanting to gag. I'm getting quite good at getting to know the inside of my mouth!

Physio has more sensation tests planned for me tomorrow and maybe some gym time this afternoon.

5 minutes on an exercise bike just over a km according to the display, then head back to the ward for a lie down, and questioning by two medical students, although no tests this time but they've threatened to come back tomorrrow no doubt armed with pins and torches :-)

Teaspoons of Cheese and leek sauce for supper courtesy of Karin

No evening visitors for the first time but it does mean I get to see the nurses holiday photos whilst they are waiting for my meds to gravity feed down my ng tube! and now I get the chance to listen to the new Joanna Newson triple CD

No comments:

Post a Comment