Friday, February 18, 2011

Shiatsu this morning, too relaxed for any exercise straight after, so home for a cup of tea and sit on the sofa.  Afternoon trip to the climbing wall for a little exercise. Tired afterwards but hopefully the sort of tired I'll recover from quickly.

I've received a letter from the Trent Dysphagia Special Interest Group asking me to give a talk on Dysphagia following a stroke.  They are interested in the perspective of an 'expert patient'.  Its not until June so I've time to give it a little thought.

Another Lovely Eggs album released on spotify so time for a February selection I think.

febselection

PJ Harvey – The Words That Maketh Murder
Joan As Police Woman – The Magic
Little Comets – Isles
Mogwai – Letters To The Metro
Akron/Family – So It Goes
Aurelio – Lubara Wanwa
The Lovely Eggs – Why Don't You Like Me?
The Lovely Eggs – Alphabet Song
Skream – Listenin' To The Records On My Wall
Letherette – Eye to Eye
Gold Panda – You
Magnetic Man ft Angela Hunte – I Need Air
Tricky – Murder Weapon
Deadmau5 – Sofi Needs A Ladder
PJ Harvey – Let England Shake
Agnes Obel – Just So
The Burns Unit – Trouble
Sleigh Bells – Infinity Guitars
School Of Seven Bells – I L U
The Crookes – Yes, Yes, We Are Magicians
Half Man Half Biscuit – Totnes Bickering Fair
Banco De Gaia – Last Train To Lhasa - Live at Glastonbury

No comments:

Post a Comment