Monday, February 14, 2011

Trip to see my doctor this morning to get the results of the ultrasound.  No problem with my stomach but apparently the ultrasound showed five small lesions in my liver, nothing to worry about according to the GP but now they've found them they'll need to do another test or two just to be on the safe side.  The GP has seen similar things in folk who have been overseas for a while so he suggested it could be the result of damaged caused in 1991 when I was in Nepal, or an Hepatic Hemangioma.  Nothing to worry about and they generally go unnoticed.
Heavy Workshop consisted of exercise bike, cross trainer and swiss ball exercises and a catchup chat.  They are looking to up my programme a little so that's good news.
Dog walk around Horsley Castle this afternoon then Parent Consultation at Landau Forte before heading home to do some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment