Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Follow up Videofluoroscopy this morning, I was expecting great things but as ever Carol advised caution. I've certainly made lots of progress but I still need to use the dropped chin and head turned technique. With my head to the front I am still getting some residue hanging on the right side of my throat. However it was very nice to confirm that I am OK with normal fluids and to have the confirmation that what I'm feeling is what is actually happening. So for the time being its chew well, avoid crackers and digestive biscuits keep using the technique and remember it is still early days and more improvement is likely given time.

Lunch with Linda and Jackie at the Revive Cafe followed by 'Stroke Club' on exercise and nutrition.

This evening we all took Dan down to Darley for Kayaking on the Derwent.

No comments:

Post a Comment