Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spent an hour in the heavy workshop this morning. Treadmill, Bolts, Trampet, Swiss Ball, Exercise Bike, Sponge balance beam. OK a few of these may need some explanation I'll try and get a photo of the bolts next Friday and the balance beam is a 5 inch wide, 1 inch deep sponge strip which looked easy but took a while to get the hang of, suspect it'll be a while before I progress to a slackline! Think I'll have a look for a second hand turbo trainer so I can do some pedalling in the comfort of my own home.
Afternoon visit to see my Mum then back to Derby where I went out for Tea. Thanks to Linda for the Lasagne and Plum Crumble and to Karin for going back to collect my thickener so I could have a drink, must remember to carry some supplies around with me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment