Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vote for Froglet

I was woken this morning by Nick Griffin on Radio 4 which gave me even more of a reason to vote on the 6 May than just the notice of election that I viewed last night. Luckily Radio 4 then ran a party election broadcast by the Clangers that had first been aired in 1974.

20 mins of Yoga plus 10 mins of Turbo Trainer to Them Crooked Vultures.

This afternoon I had my first of six Stroke Self-Management and Information meetings at the Revive Centre. Its a small group and we all seem to have been effected differently by our stroke but the meetings will be tailored to the information we need and they will be getting different experts in to help. We were asked to set ourselves some targets this week to bring along to the next meeting so I need to give this some thought over the next few days. I've got a few in my head but haven't put them in writing yet. I also need to have a think about the medication I'm on and any questions to ask on this subject next week.

Went to Queen Street Baths this evening to watch Dan kayaking. He seems to be getting very confident, will see how it goes in a couple of weeks time in the Derwent.

No comments:

Post a Comment