Thursday, July 29, 2010

Visited the GP this morning to get the results of my blood tests. All returned normal and I have a very low cholesterol level, so the Statins are working. So after six months how do I feel? I still have some occasional stomach discomfort, my left side also has reduced and altered sensation to heat and pin prick and my swallowing is weaker on my right side. My balance also seems a little off. My biggest problem is however fatigue it doesn't seem to take a lot to make me tired, which increases all of the above symptoms with the left side of my face and left hand in particular starting to tingle, my voice alters as swallowing becomes more difficult and I have increased discomfort in my stomach, plus occasional headaches. However to put it all in perspective six months ago I couldn't walk or swallow my own saliva! I still seem to be making small improvements and still have a year to go over which improvements may occur.












Ride around Carsington this evening including a diversion to the Barley Mow went well. Plans to have a BBQ after were knocked on the head, as it was 9pm by the time we got back to the car. So it was back home for some of Lottie's Cherry pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment