Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rubbish nights sleep kept await by sweating and feeling very hot, glad I've an appointment with the consultant today.  Slow start then off to work for the morning not feeling very with it at all.  Off to the Hospital for some lunch with Karin then in to Therapy to see Dr Brain.  A nice long reassuring chat with Dr Brain, and the outcome?
  • the symptoms I'm feeling are not unusual
  • I need to take it easier and plan out my weeks more to prevent the big dips in my recovery.
  • Hopefully given time I will make more of a recovery.
  • Any damage to the blood vessels in my neck should now be fully healed so I can start some upper body exercise :-)
  • Rather than being discharged from Heavy Workshop she would prefer me to start the upper body exercises under supervision.
  • If problems with pain and temperature regulation persist she may refer me to a hypnotherapist rather than use medication which has side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment