Friday, January 28, 2011

Its a year since I had my stroke and feeling well this morning.  A bright and cold day, heavy workshop seemed to go well 5 mins air bike, 5 mins cross trainer,10mins treadmill, 5 mins rowing machine (1245m). swiss ball dumbbell fly, swiss ball dumbbell chest press, swiss ball dumbbell pull over, swiss ball dips.  Trip into town to buy cakes for the OT's then back to the workshop for my telephone appointment.  Not sure what to think as when I called, it was just to make an appointment to go and see a consultant!  So I had a letter to ring the hospital to make an appointment to make a phone call to make an appointment???  Anyway this was then followed by a good hour of Shiatsu, that was very relaxing.  Plans to go out for a meal in the evening were shelved as everyone else was too tired after a busy week.

Its been a difficult year but the support I've received from everyone when its mattered is what's stood out.  Thank you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment