Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another sunny day. The doctor changed my meds last night. Lansoprazol and Dipyndourle sp? instead of Clopidogrel and Ranitidine, with the addition of peptac (gaviscon)to sort my uncomfortable stomach out. The Dipyn stuff doesnt fit down my NG tube so I've been mixing it with smoothie, but it still tastes fowl. 20 mins gym time planned today and I may get to see Carol to assess my swallowing. Had a visit from a social services to look at what my needs will be when I'm discharged and to see if I'll be entitled to any allowances
managed to get 10mins on the exercise bike not feeling too good today just over 1k covered. this was followed by half an hours relaxation with the physios pretending I'm on a beach listening to whale music. I followed this up with two hours snoozing listening to Joanna Newsome. Karin, Lottie, Dan, Ian and Karen visit in the evening, Dan beats me and Lottie at go fish. Try to watch Inglorious bastards but Tarantino is a bit too much to stomach at the moment. Feeling pretty rough at 10ish so i call for some paracetamol, temp OK but I feel wiped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment