Saturday, March 6, 2010

Went to sleep early last night and dreamt I was in a hut somewhere in Scotland and there was a party going on with lots of food. I was eating really slow and having to rest. Everyone else finished their food and I came back from a rest to find someone had taken my plate, I was just starting to get cross when I was woken by the beep of my food pump. The nurse had given me my meds and put me on my overnight feed without me noticing. This seemed a good idea at the time but after being woken by the pump alarm for about the sixth time I realised the dipyridamole had been administered down the NG tube a recipe for blocking it! My night was therefore regularly interrupted by pump alarms and attempts to flush out the NG tube. Crap night.

porridge, orange juice, paracetamol, aspirin, dipyridamole, and Lansoprazole for breakfast.

Karin collects me after lunch and I spend the afternoon at home, visits from Ian, Charlotte and Dylan then Julian and Yasmin deliver Dan back from his fishing trip. After watching Kung Fu Panda I'm delivered back to the Hospital expecting a meal. although the meal is waiting the barcode neccesary to get it zapped in the microwave hasnt been left so despite lots of ringing around i end up with a couple of yoghurts for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment