Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wall of Cards

Day 50!
More balancing physio today seems to be some improvement and I've been given a load of ideas of things I can do at home until I get an appointment for 'the workshop' at the DRI.

The rumour is I'm to be released on Friday morning, as Dr Brain wants one more blood test.

Swallowing seems to be steadily improving eating Lottie's chocolate cake today was very nice and I'm sure a good swallowing exercise, as was the lemon sponge and custard pudding i had for tea.

Sensation in my left hand side doesn't seem to be recovering quite as quickly as I'd like. I've been trying to shock the nerves into working by turning the shower suddenly to cold in the morning but all that does is make me squeal as I get a very strange sensation, not cold but prickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment