Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today I have been mostly drinking and eating but its getting easier. Yesterday it took 10-15mins to sip 200ml but today I think its only taking 5-10mins. I've also been given bits of cake to try, i have to mash them up and mix with water but at least there is some texture. I'm ordering a Swiss roll from Lottie for the weekend. If all goes well I'll be upgraded to fork mash on Monday!
Also had a balance session with the physio's. Standing on one leg and walking heel to toe were fine with my eyes open but as soon as i closed my eyes I fell over. So the physio has come up with a load of exercises for me to do and hopefully I should see some quick results as things were improving just after this short session. Slack line and unicycle next!
Talked about Geocaching with Brian D who popped in after lunch to see me and about Derbyshire lows with my brother and Tom who visited this evening along with Sean who was in between pricing for a couple of jobs.

Had what i hope is a final random blood sugar test this morning 5.8 and results from yesterdays test which shows i dont have diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment