Monday, March 8, 2010

Family meeting day, means we got an update from the whole team (Physio, Speech, OT and Consultant) and were able to ask any questions. The biggest questions as usual are waiting for Carol's assessment of my swallowing tomorrow. I did however get to see images from my CT scan and MRI, very impressive but slightly strange looking inside your own head. The area of damage is so small and not at all obvious, credit to the radiologists for spotting it amongst all the images.
Had a look at the results of all the tests I've had which don't seem to be throwing up any other health issues. But I'm having a few more random blood sugar tests and will probably have to starve again soon as the last glucose test wasn't successful, and another cholesterol test.

I've also had 20mins in the gym today and ran rather than walked 1km on the treadmill then had some time on the bike, although a little wobbly I didn't feel too bad :-)

In preparation for Carol's visit tomorrow I need to keep track of my oral intake so here goes:

Breakfast
Porridge 10tsp
Banana,Pineapple & Mango smoothie 10tsp

12.45
Veg Tikka Masala, Chana Dhal and mash! 10tsp
Yoghurt 10tsp
Orange juice (thickened) 10tsp

2pm
Orange Juice 10tsp

3.30pm
Apple & Blackcurrant Smoothie 10tsp

17.15
Salmon, Broccoli & Mash 10tsp
yoghurt 10tsp

18.00
Orange juice 10tsp

21.00
Apple & Blackcurrant smoothie 10tsp

No comments:

Post a Comment