Monday, March 15, 2010

Dan is a teenager

I must be feeling better as I've lifted my self imposed Internet ban on all things medical and I've being looking on wikipedia at Wallenburg's syndrome makes for interesting reading and I'm very grateful I've not got violent hiccups!
Also been checking out my medication Asprin , Dipyridamole , Lansoprazole , Simvastatin note to self must avoid grapefruit products.

Dr Zoltan back from his skiing holiday so had a chat about last round of tests and although they have not raised any particular worries its suggested I start taking Folic acid as well, confirmed by wikipedia :-)

In between eating, drinking, medication, and exercises I've been listening to Amadou & Mariam today. A visit from Liz today after lunch then Ian, Karin, Lottie and the Birthday Boy to play a long game of Magma Monster this evening.

The cake's gone well today so hope to see Carol tomorrow for the upgrade to fork mash.

No comments:

Post a Comment