Thursday, March 18, 2010

woken at 6am for a fasting lipids blood test 3rd time lucky! Stats taken about half an hour later Blood Pressure 108/66, Resting Heart Rate 68bpm O2 stats 98%, Temp 36.5

All the signs are looking good for me going home tomorrow. The Physio has booked me in to the 'heavy workshop' at the DRI to work on my balance and left hand side sensation. Nutritionist has had a chat about diet and I've a bag full of supplements to start me off. The Pharmacist has stocked up my drug cabinet, the only doubt came when Zoltan asked me about the discomfort in my stomach and how Dr Brain had suggested sticking a camera down my throat just to check what was going on. It was suggested that this could perhaps happen Friday morning before I was discharged, but the nurses confirmed its unlikely to happen so quickly. Plan now is to have a chat with Zoltan tomorrow morning to decide if the endoscope is still necessary, and if it is to book something as an out patient. So baring any major mishap only one more night in Hospital. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment