Friday, March 12, 2010


Supplements - the calogen energy dense neutral flavour supplement arrived too late today to add to my meals, what a shame! something to look forward to tomorrow. I've almost finished my second tub of Nutilis thickener as well.
swallowing seems to be getting easier although i dont think I've managed quite as much fluid as I did yesterday but the night is still young and I've just been given a hot chocolate to thicken up. still have some discomfort in my stomach but will discuss that with the doctor on monday if it hasnt gone away. Not much else to report from today, a visit from Chris and Mike bringing smoothies and Dean on his weekly flower run. Dave and Tanya turned up again in the evening, hope the weather stays nice for them tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing Karin, Lottie and Dan tomorrow. If I can sort out the food and tablets may be I can stay home for the whole weekend?

Fingers crossed I get upgraded to fork mash on Monday which is also Dan's 13th Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment